Signal Dow Problem

Has anyone using Signal 19.2 cable feed been successful in addressing the
Dow > 10400 problem, i.e., it stops updating? (I don't believe this is an
issue for 9600 feed users--Signal just dropped a digit.)  My experience has
been that the new ROS which Signal developed to address this appears to be
somewhat incompatible with TS4 in that it will spontaneously download in the
middle of the day.  Tech support's solution (SIGMAXDAILYREQUEST=2) did not
work in my case.  So the choice is either have the Dow with the signal box
going down every other day or so, or just ignoring the Dow -- so far I have
chose the latter.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards,
Chris