RE: LCD monitors

I've heard from several sources that the LCDs (of last year) are harder to
look at than regular monitors.   They do look cooler on your desk not to
mention allow more workspace.  The people I've talked to were using NEC's
LCD.  What's wrong with your Sony's?  I have 2 and they're great!  One thing
that can cause eye strain on a trinitron monitor is the dot pitch.  the
higher the number, the higher the eye strain.  dot picthes of <= 0.26mm
generally are clear enough for me.

Also, I've found that graphics cards make a huge difference in color quality
and resolution.  I dont know why exactly so I won't comment but I like the
S3 Virge, Matrox Mellenium.