Re: new laws proposed for shrink wrap software

I suppose the good news is that courts in least some states (like Florida)
have never understood the UCC <g>.  Also - I suspect there are many states
where some of these provisions would conflict with other laws.  Sounds like a
lot of new work for lawyers.  Robyn