Saving System Report Data

Has anyone noticed that you can no longer save trade by trade system reports
as data?  Unless I am missing something it seems this feature has been
removed in TS2000.  Although you can save a system analysis report, I cannot
figure out what format it is in or how I would ever access the saved
information.  I found a binary file in my nt/system32 directory but there is
no way to access this file that I know of.  Does anyone have any ideas on
coding an indicator to print this info to a file?  (SysEquity will not work
because I can only write changes in Equity per bar, so more than one trade
per bar causes each trade's P/L to be added together)

Of course, you can still copy the data to the clipboard as a picture
(useless).  I guess since only experienced traders would want to put trade
by trade analysis into a spreadsheet, etc, it is no longer necessary.

Any comments/solutions greatly appreciated.

BGH