Re: CL_Bands on Indicators

Here is the reference on Amazon/

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0070120625/qid%3D924462002/002-3900
641-1609222>
echnical Analysis for the Trading Professional : Strategies and Techniques for
Today's Turbulent
Financial Markets
by Constance M. Brown, George C. Lane
List Price: $49.95
Our Price: $34.97
You Save: $14.98 (30%)

Availability: This title usually ships within 2-3 days.

Hardcover - 341 pages (April 1999)
McGraw-Hill; ISBN: 0070120625 ; Dimensions (in inches): 1.16 x 9.57 x 7.67

Hey Manning.  Do I get a autographged copy for posting this? :>)