datafeeds for FOREX was Re: Forex

Chris wrote:
> Just added Signal forex @ $50 a month.  Not perfect (have to edit bad
> ticks daily, no source of refresh data) but better than not having it .

WRONG - Neither DBC nor OR "know a thing", nor bother about FOREX data at
all - I been the one and only BETA tester when TS adopted DBC´s  FOREX feed
into TS (3.5 at the time) - in autumn 95.

STILL today:

+OMEGA:

- has no clue about FOREX: see symbol universe

- does NOT provide any historical data or backup for crashes (why should they ? -
because of the very same reason they provide other data)

+DBC

- sends out lots of useless ticks which have to be edited

- sends out useless data for EOD charts

I have complained to both for long time, but have given up as they dont
understand.

rgds hans