Re: Forex

Here's the basic scoop if anyone's interested...

http://craig.medill.nwu.edu/happy99/info.html

What is Win32/Ska.A?

Happy99.exe is a Win32-based e-mail and newsgroup worm. It alters a file
that your computer uses whenever you send out an email message or newsgroup
posting so that every message that goes out has the virus attached to it. It
does not corrupt any data on your hard drive or make your computer crash. It
just attaches itself to your email and newsgroup messages.

How do I get it?

Happy99.exe arrives as an email attachment or news message attachment.
Double clicking the Happy99.exe program infects your computer. You know that
you're infected when you see a window named "Happy New Year 1999 !!" that
contains a display of moving fireworks. Don't run the program and you won't
get infected.