history bank from behind a firewall?

I finally got around to seeing what historybank is and find that I
never seem to be able to connect to it from the global server. I get
numerous error code 10s in the log (connection with server was
reset). In fact I've never gotten any data from historybank.com. I'm
behind a firewall and I suspect it may be due to the ftp not being
done in passive mode.. Has anyone else seen this problem? Any ideas
on what ports to open up in the firewall to get the connections to
work?
thanx
-jim