Extending trial II

  • To: <prestonm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Extending trial II
  • From: "Joel Reymont (Prime Brokerage)" <joel.reymont@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 17:37:54 -0400 (EDT)

I meant Service Pack 2. Or second patch.
Or another try at doing it right :-).
I already have SP1 and it didn't help much.
My salesperson (Lisa Salvato) was nice
but she claimed that ProSuite was a stable
product and that problems were due to lack
of customer education. Definitely contradicts
my experience. She claimed to be educating
herself, learning the product and having
no problems. She also said that I should be
always be dealing with her directly since
she cannot be responsible for what other
people do.

In any case, I got extension till 5/15 but only
on the third try. The first time I called for
the RMA number and the support person told me
that I would have extension till 5/10 and that
Lisa would send me a fax. Then I got mail from
someone advising me that I better follow up and
make sure I get it. I followed up and Lisa did
not know anything about the extension and told
me that the RMA was issued. Then we agreed on
a 30 day extension but the fax I got had 5/1 on it.
I called again, she said it was her mistake and
reissued the letter with 5/15, which I promptly
signed and faxed back to her. I will call on
Monday to make sure that she received it.

	Joel