Re: Win98 Compatibility

I'd like to second the suggestion of bam2 above: try NT. I had ProSuite
installed on Win '98 (PII 400, 256 RAM, 7,500 rpm hard drive). It was
sluggish and crashed twice a day, among other problems. I set up a dual boot
configuration with  NT 4.0 for Omega and Internet Explorer 5.0, and Win 98
for everything else. So far performance is crash-free and notably snappier.

If you do go with Win 98, I found daily rebooting and using Norton Utilities
and Uninstaller  (delete temp and browser cache files, defrag,  etc.) helped
some.