New computer sites?

Hello all, would the kind gentlemen who listed a website, i believe in New
Jersey(?) ((maybe Mass??))where one can put together individual
hardware/softwarecomponents please resend that info to me? had yet another
HD failure(thats 4/5 now) and lost the site. Their site was convincing and
they affered the same warranty as Dell....I am sorry, i don't even remember
their name! It was excellent, and i have not been able to relocate it by
searching the web. many many, thanks Lee