[Answer] Signal Server - odd messages

Tech support's answer (first time they've got back to me faster than someone
on the list - things must be looking up!).

-----------------------------

Dear Mr. Campbell,

The reason this is happening is because the signal.syn file is corrupt.  To
correct this problem, follow the following instructions:

1.	Select Find | File or Folders... from the Start menu.
2.	Type in signal.syn in the Named: field, set the Look in: field to
reference whatever drive the program is installed on, ensure that the
Include subfolders box is checked and then click the Find Now button.
3.	When the file is found highlight it and choose File | Rename from
the menu sequence.
4.	Type in signal.bak as the new name then press Enter.
5.	From there reinstall TradeStation.

This will correct your problem and you won't loose any data or analysis
techniques.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support.

Dexter H.
Technical Support
Omega Research Inc.