Playsound EL

     Morning all,..

         I am trying to write a indicator, that will play me a certain sound
for a Uptick,
         and a differant sound for a Downtick. Benn trying to figure but it
has me stumped.
         Also , since i am trying to play two differant sounds, i am not
sure if i should write two
         separate indicators or can i do it with just one?
         This is as far as i got ,

          If Uptick > Downtick then begin
   PlaySound(c:\datasounds\test1.wav) ;
          If Downtick > Uptick then begin
   PlaySound (c:\datasounds\test2.wav) ;

        At this point it it says it does not recognize Uptick, and i can not
think of another way to do it,
        Does anyone know of a efficent way to accomplish this?
                                                  Thankyou in advance for
any help offered...

Bill