Constant vol bars partial solution (+DLL querstion)

I managed to work out this morning how I might construct constant-vol bars
from a TS tick bar chart. The attached ELA sort-of does the job if you set
the indicator style settings properly.

But it's still not really what I want: contant vol bars that will up-date in
real-time and appear as close together as I want. I suspect solving that may
require a DLL plus some hacking around to find out how to hook-in to the
Omega internal screen-drawing functions etc

If anyone can help with this, again, please let me know.

Also, if you have created a VB5 ActiveX DLL or EXE that you can call from
TS2000 using DefineDLLFunc I'd be very interested to find out how you did
it...Is it possible?

Robert Hodge
Moonlight Systems Limited