Subject: Re: Data feeding two programs?
Author: Patrick White
Date:  4/13/99 1:42 PM

Peter,

When TS connects to a comport it hogs it (locks out other
connections). Therefore, you would need to split the feed to
2 comports. You could try it, but you would probably get
spotty data, and may even get a GPF or system lockup. I
don't know if metstock pro can share the datafeed graciously
with other software programs.

Patrick White