Re: Living in Maui.. What???

I have a regular Friday afternoon chat with a few people - one of whom is a
tbond and currency futures trader who lives on Oahu.  I've met him real time
before - but asked him again what it was like trading in Hawaii.  His reply was
as always.  Not easy if you want to keep regular sleeping hours.  Note that my
friend is single.  Robyn