Re: Quick Editor

Seems like everyone's too interested in the food fight to respond to your
message.  I use SuperCharts 2.1 - so I'm not sure I can answer all your
questions correctly.  But I'll try best I can.

I think there's a lot you can do with Easy Language under SC4 - even given that
it's somewhat crippled.  For example - I think you should be able to write the
kind of system you mentioned below.

I assume that in SuperCharts 4 that you can write you own "User Functions" - and
paste them into your systems.  Check and see if I'm right.  If you can do that -
then you can write the MACD and MACDMA you want - and paste them into your
system (don't have to do it again and again).  The system would read something
like "buy when the MACD crosses" and when the "MACDMA > MACDMA[1]".  You'll have
to learn how to write the code - but that's a good thing (who wants to place a
trade without knowing the reason you're placing it).

Anyway - check on the "User Function" capability - and let me know whether you
have it.

By the way - people here are usually pretty helpful when it comes to programming
problems - when they're not distracted by food fights <g>.  Robyn