Re: TomDeMark-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • To: Mark Brown <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TomDeMark-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:06:24 -0400 (EDT)

mark,

im overwhelmed. yes i did have 8 programmers reporting to me directly.
ultimately at tudor repoting to my counterpart peter borish and paul
jone were many more. i, personally, paid each. they were excellent. but
i cant imagine them accomplishiong what you did in as short of time.

its really unfortunate you dont redirect your efforts. just think how
many more hours and production you could derive.

regards,

tom demark