RE: (off topic) Mutual Fund Family w/ Unlimited Intl Switching?

Hi Ken,
I saw your request for unlimited international fund switching and then saw a
news release through SAAFTI (The Society of Asset Allocators and Fund
Timers, Inc.) announcing the ProFunds UltraEurope and UltraShort Europe
Funds.  The offer a +2 or -2 Beta on a proprietary equally weighted index of
the FTSE 100, CAC-40, and DAX.
If you need a contact email me privately - I've got a wholesalers number.
Haven't used them but it sounds like its what you were looking for.
Best Regards,
Dave