Re: TS2k, no problems yet

>>> Why wasn't I warned?
>>
>>Your not new to THIS list - did you have your eyes closed while reading last
>>weekkkkssss postssssss......
>>
>>NOBODY can say they have not been warned........unfortunately

Hans, Omega Research never sent any warnings to this list. Melody hasn't
sent a post stating, "if you use TS2Ki for real time trading, you will have
to reboot it during the trading day if you rescale a chart. Actually, in
all truth, it is not usable with this build and we recommend you stick with
TS4 until we can fix it, unless you enjoy trading blind. We just needed
your money now so we could pay for the OmegaWorld 99 brochures. We may
address your problems later. Sorry for the inconvenience."

They KNOW the product is defective to the point of being unusable, yet they
are still selling it to anyone willing to shell out. And they are not
warning their customers, who could lose real money. I have used TS for 3 or
4 years and I like the product, but the company is getting really sleazy.

Waiting for Bill to call...so we can discuss that patch for TS4...