Re:Resources

I am running TS2K with about 2 to 16% CPU usage under NT4 SP4  TS4 on
the same machine uses at least 56% CPU and a bit more memory.  I do have
dual 450 MHZ processors but TS4 is much more of a hog.  Unfortunately,
TS2K doesn't work very well if at all.  Some of the problems may be data
feed and connectivity of PCQuote Hyperfeed to the Global server.  Norton
information is about the same as NT.  If you kick in an optimization in
either program CPU goes way up 80% or more.  Difficult to determine what
this information means, because if TS2K isn't working properly the
numbers rise and sometimes freeze the machine.

Jimmy