Re: 4-8-99 Thursday comments for Friday

Every time I see your name Demark it involves mistaken e mails followed by
whoops sorry.
Then you wait to be attacked which you know will happen. Then you clutter
up the list with I sent it the e mail by mistake but it was correct market
timing Dealy. You claim I'm not selling anything. Demark you sell
indicators and books. To all the thousands newbies on the list listen
carefully don't waste your money on anything Demark sells. IF YOU MUST BUY
SOMETHING USE MARK JURICK OR CHUCK LE BEAU the URL'S below. Even when you
saw Jurik and me disagree Mark Jurick was always very much the gentleman. I
have never seen either of these gentlemen make an e mail mistake! I'm sure
if they did and were attack they would remain silent. I normally do not
recommend vendors and wouldn't now except to defuse Demark's bull that's on
our list yet again. Listen to Mark Brown concerning theses vendors. He's
crude at times but very experienced at spotting con artist vendors on this
list and he does so for you the newbie. Many don't like Mark but I do
because he tells the truth all the time.

Robert

http://www.traderclub.com/

http://www.jurikres.com/