TS2k, no problems yet

I have TS 2000i running on a 350/128 megs combo. I have disabled my start up
group and followed instructions on FAQ section of website for optimization.
I have over 81% of my resources free with two workspaces/eight charts open.
The program is fast and accurate from what I can tell. It has great support
for multi monitors. Except for missing features, I have no complaints about
it's performance. I have been trading with it for the past couple of weeks,
no crashes at all.

It is possible I guess:)

Shay Horowitz
www.teamzeus.com