Re: Re[2]: Please contact Omega... - New Feature in PE 2000

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Sentinel Trading wrote:

> I don't understand why you would need the power editor to save a .txt file just
> copy and paste to the note pad and save it someplace. In fact I have sent some
> on the list .txt files of code.

If I could save as ASCII, I would save *all* my studies that way. No need
for ela's at all.

I can then be *sure* the ASCII version is up to date.

I can then use ASCII search software to find anything, in seconds, in
possibly hundreds of studies and other references, and paste it in any
study.

I could get studies that I could read and use (all or part) without having
to overwrite (with no warning) something I already have in my own studies.

I would already have studies in an easy-to-send easy-to-read format.

Sounds good to me - why struggle with ela's?

Larry