Re[2]: Please contact Omega... - New Feature in PE 2000

You can create templates for indicators and signals that you create in the Power
Editor, then when you create an indicator you can use that template as the
starting point. When you create a template it can be saved to the folder with
that type of templates or you can create a new folder, which will then appear as
a tab in the create type box. When you open a template it copies the template to
the clipboard and then automatically pastes it into the blank page of the
indicator you are creating. So don't copy something to the clip board and then
open a template and expect to have the material you copied available. However if
you save an indicator as a template opening that template will copy it to the
clipboard and it can be pasted any where.

I have always created a note pad file of every thing I create in the power
editor, and stored it in a folder, I also export an ela as a back up and I then
have a text file and an ela.

I don't understand why you would need the power editor to save a .txt file just
copy and paste to the note pad and save it someplace. In fact I have sent some
on the list .txt files of code.