(OFF TOPIC) BUYING CARS ON THE INTERNET

I am in the process of buying a car on the Internet through autobytel.
The price I'm getting is a lot cheaper than I was quoted through
non-Internet sources.

Doing so got me thinking about how the Internet has revolutionized the
way we conduct business - and we're just starting to scratch the surface
now.  I realize that this sounds trite - but when you start using the
Internet for buying things that are more important than books and CDs -
the importance of what's going on starts to sink in.  Robyn