RE: Let's find the best data vendor

In a previous message I said:

<<
If someone will volunteer to (faithfully) send me the # of ticks per day
from one of the following data vendors
<<

FORGET THAT, please...
I can't get my spread sheet (20k) through to the list.

Let's just look at one day on four issues.  I think Bloomberg is a
reasonable bench mark.  It's digital, real time (I've had the pit on the
phone while watching ticks on it), and stable.

Below are the ticks yesterday on the day only S&P March contract, the cash
DJIA & S&P indexes, and the March bond.  (Sorry, I couldn't figure out on
the phone how to get my buddy to pull up number of ticks on equities.  Next
time I'm at my old firm, I'll get some equities to look at.)

4/6/99

    Bloomberg-(my)BMI cable

DSP9M  4371-4090  (day trading made easy<g>)
INDU	     11446-7151 (wow)
SPX       1801-1464
USM9     1912-1902

If someone would send me the # of ticks on the above issues for yesterday
from the vendors below, I'll put them together on ONE email and fire it back
to the list

BMI satellite
DTN
FutureSource
Quote.com('s QCharts-any one know how to get # of ticks off this?)
PC quote
Reuters
S&P Comstock
SOL