Chartscanner in TS 4

Chartscanner only includes current open/triggered positions in its report
(see below).  Is there any way to get total net profit and drawdown into the
report?  I am trying to test a system over a number of contracts and want
totals not just current open/triggered positions.  Also, I would like to
determine a composite drawdown and total net profit over the contracts as a
whole.   Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SYSTEM: MC
  OPEN POSITIONS:
    Entry Signal:
    Position: Short 1 from 112.50000
    LastPrice: 103.46875
    Profit/Loss: $9031.25
    EntryID: 4
    Filled On: 02/18/94 1600
WORKSPACE: Chartscanner   SYMBOL: TR0696-Daily

-Matt