Re: Volume?

Yes, please share (or anyone else?) more of these trade managing strategies
(whether profit taking or loss managing), of course nobody can follow anyone
verbatim but at least we can all see how others do it. Me thinks it pretty more
important than any Holy Grail indicator. Have kept a lot of your previous
postings on my "Wisdom of Real Traders folder", even using cut and paste at the
public forums.

Just like to say Hi and Thanks!! No, am not a stalker,Haha!