Re: DTN

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles V. Mercer, Jr. <sundance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chris Baker <chrisbak@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, April 04, 1999 1:13 PM
Subject: RE: DTN

I should add DTN has seen considerable management turmoil with the President/CEO
resigning resigning last month, as well as several members of the DTN Board of
Directors.   DTN had put itself up for sale for about the last 9 months and
found no buyers.   The latest DTN press release seems to say DTN will continue
that strategy.   It also seems possible DTN will raise its prices.

This isn't an endorsement of DTN, nor do I use DTN.

--- Chris