Re: RS of Houston

RS of Houston was the author of a series of articles in the
Commodity
Trading Club News.  A dispute of some sort erupted between him and
Dve
Green, the publisher, which Green claims ended up in court.  Green
began
sending out back issues with the attribution for those articles
changed
to "the Anonymous Trader".  Green also began marketing a trading
system
with software and videos for daytrading the S&P called "Real
Success".
I think the stops were too tight for the volatility of the last
few
years and many people had rather less real success than they had
been
led to believe.

The articles were really something.  RS told about his trading
plan, and
lifestyle, how he got up, read the papers, ate breakfast, then
went into
his home trading office and clicked off a couple of trades before
lunch.  After lunch, he took a nap, watched "all my children",
clicked
off a couple of trades, or maybe went sailing instead.  This
no-pain, no
strain style was netting him up to $1,000 per day, sometimes more.

Green claims that he is barred by the terms of a settlement
agreement
from discussing any of this.  I believe the RS of Houston is an
insurance salesman named Ron Schmoel.  I haven't learned much
about this
character, but he doesn't seem to have enjoyed any real success
trading
S&P's either if he's still peddling trading seminars.

You can read Dave Green's version of this most curious story at
www.webtrading.com.  The story is most likely a phoney marketing
ploy
(sorry if that is redundant), but Green swears it's all true.

I have tried to run down some info on these two birds, but have
learned
very little.  I am not a customer of either, and have no stake in
any of
this other than curiosity, and I hate conmen and their
preditations.  If
anybody knows anything about this, I'd enjoy hearing it.

One of the things I intend to do when I have made my pile from
trading
is to spend my weekends running to airplanes to carry me to
far-flung
hotels, eating crappy food, and spooling up newbies to buy my
systems,
books, software, video's, t-shirts and coffee mugs for $2,500 a
pop.
Yeah!  Maybe I can get invited to OmegaWorld, all expenses paid!

Jim Allen

Ishmael Jonah Smith wrote:

> RS of Houston is offering trading training via workshops or home
study course.  Any experience or comments?