TradeStation API

Has anyone had a chance to look at the enhanced programming interfaces in
TS2000i yet? Specifically, is the new ELKIT32.Dll just a recompile of the
TSKIT.DLL that shipped with TS 4.0, or have new functions been added? Also,
Omega is advertising that TS2000i has a COM interface. Does it expose any of
TradeStation's internal properties and methods or is it just a container for
other apps like Excel to display in? Is there an equivalent of the Omega Data
Manager API to access etc?

I have heard that all this information is on the CD that ships with TS2000.
Since I have not yet seen the upgrade, it would be very helpful if someone
who has reviewed these extensions could reply. Thanks for your help.