OK, whats the alternatives???

i tried TS2000 and have come to the conclusion that this product has more
problems than i want to deal with.  the main problem, is its a pig.  the
pig thing probably cant be fixed by omega, thats disturbing.

all i do is trade the spoos.  so i collect spoo tick data, the bonds,
various indexes, etc.  i dont use most of this info, but from time-to-time
reference it.  my indicators are pretty simple and basic, and although i
backtest some stuff, its not that important to me either.

about the only feature i like on ts2000 is the ability to email signals,
although i havent tested it (LOL, it probably doesnt work).

what are the alternatives available to TS today???  id like to send this
back, but if there isnt another alternative i guess im stuck with this
mess.  thanks