Re: Re:CL_Signal Data Feed - Can It Be THIS Bad?

Assume you meant to say that either QC or Signal indu index was ahead of the
other.

I don't watch everything but after watching both Signal(internet)/Ensign and
quote.com/QCharts quote pages (futures and cash indexes) side by side off
and on for several days, quote.com/QC seems to be consistently ahead of
Signal On-Line with the differential ranging from a fraction of a second to
a second or two. Comparing Time and Sales on indu, I see far more ticks in
QC than SOL. Ditto for e-mini where I'd conservatively estimate QC is
showing 3-5 times as many ticks. Yesterday I had to compare the NYSE A/D
volume and issues for most of the day because SOL had numerous bad A/D
volume stats which screwed up a custom indicator. SOL had obviously bad
numbers (along lines of 1000000 > 20000 > 1100000) scattered through the
entire day while QC's flowed smoothly up and down.

I'm not suggesting here that QCharts is an adequate platform for trading,
but I am suggesting that a QFeed driven platform should provide faster and
better quality data than Signal OnLine. The only fault I've found with their
data is that EOD futures data is not as good as their intraday - they know
they have a problem and tell me they plan on getting it fixed.

Earl