2000i returned

For months, I impatiently waited for the release of 2000i. As a stock
trader, I wanted to overcome the data collection limitations of TS4. What do
we get instead:

1. The data disk is all or one at a time at load time. It's as if the
creator of the data disk said that since he went through the effort to
acquire all the data that we better well use it.

2. No Data downloader appears on the menu (other then the HistoryBank
thing).

3. Once your data is loaded, whether it be 50 symbols or 50,000 you can't
segregate them. You still can't build custom data lists of the server
collected data. Even worse, daily data collected by the globalserver (and
HistoryBank) goes into the server and therefor can't be put in custom data
lists like you could do with the TS4 downloader. So, if you want to scan a
list of symbols, or step through them one at a time, you better have them
memorized.

4. Everything that I do using a large symbol base runs slow. If you get
tired of waiting for whatever your doing and press an abort key, you can
pretty well be sure of a lock up. I have used Ctrl-Alt-Del combination more
often in the last 2 weeks then in the previous 5 years.

I didn't even bother to try this thing on line.

Of course, I started my testing with a fowl attitude because of the upgrade
price. Has anyone else noticed that if you are a new user and buy TS & OS,
that radar station is thrown in for nothing. But if you already own TS & OS,
then Omega shows you how much they appreciate you for being stupid enough to
support them in the past by charging you for radar station.

Luckily though, I have been able to return Omega's contempt twice in the
last week by talking acquaintances out of buying 2000i and directed them to
more supportive companies.

A dissatisfied customer who is signing up for QChart (and Ensign if they add
QFeed support),

Glen