Re: Holiday Schedule (Holiday List)& Savings Time

Stewart T wrote:
>Since the bonds are open until 10:00 CST do we need to modify our holiday
>list?

According to the Omega web site, the Holiday List has no effect on the
collection of RT and delayed data. If you have the holiday in the
list, you'll still get quotes. However, EOD data (i.e. daily) will
=not= be collected. Therefore, you have a Hobson's choice: delete Good
Friday from the list and then remove data incorrectly collected or
keep it in the list and enter EOD data for the instruments traded
manually.

>Also with daylight savings time starting this weekend several of the floors
>change hours... do we need to do anything to insure a smooth transition?

If you use BMI or Signal, you need to reboot =after= the change and
=before= the open.

Best regards,
Jim