RE: Joe Ross Books

I have Trading By The Minute, Trading Optures and Futions, and his Audio
course on placing trading orders correctly.  All are excellent, and I
consider them part of my permanent trading library (mine aren't for sale!)
I'm would like to purchase "Trading is a Business" and/or "Trading by the
Book" if the prices were right.

Doug

---
Doug Forman, MCSE (doug@xxxxxxxxxxx)