Re: 2000i

 The pathetic set of manuals
> that come with TS2000i is in itself nearly enough for me to just put it back
> in the box, get an RMA, and return it without even attempting to install it.

You would be  well advised to do this. I have burned up about 100 hrs
trying to get PS2k to run on a 300Mhz 128M AMDK6 machine without any
luck. Tech support couldn't find their butts with both hands. I've
seen "real" software too and PS2K ain't it. It's not even up to
shareware level.

I've been with TS since version 3. Anyone remeber that? Hahahahaha.
Lots of luck. TS4 is great. A stone axe. I use it all the time.

PS2K is an abortion. It's truly a goat f... as they say. So I say
don't waste your time. Get the RMA, cut your loss and wait for the
trade to mature before jumping in. Why take the risk? It's not worth
it. The pioneers are the ones with the arrows in their backs. I just
finished pulling out my arrows. Now I'm sitting around on the
sidelines, technically, waiting for the product to improve before
going in again. I'll wait until I start seeing a "trend" in the
comments here. Then I'll jump back in. Maybe.

In the meanwhile I'll continue to trade and make money the good old
way using TS4.