Re: Future of trading data/software

No, the server overloads were on the $25/month service, which is Web based.

The $80 service has no lag or delay-- it is separate from the Web and has
Servers dedicated only to feeding their customer's direct access software
(Q-charts, etc.).  If there is a brief interruption in service, the system
automatically switches you to another of their several servers around the
country.