Downloading from E-Mail to TradeStation 3.5

	I know this is a simplistic question for most but...

I have downloaded some Tradestation formulas from e-mail and from Omega site.
I am using TS 3.5 and Windows 98. I see files in AOL download but how do I
transfer to TS 3.5???

Previuos answers  while well appreciated do not work for TS 3.5 . Answers that
I received were; Go to Power Editor
                      Click File Open-Transfer
                      Transfer from Eay Language Archive or
                      Transfer from other Directory

The problem is in  TS Version 3.5 there is no transfer from etc. file.
I go to Power editor click file open and I get an icon wanting me to click
indicator, system etc.

I believe I should be using editor but...
When I open TS folder I see downloaded formulas but I can't seem to get them
into Tradestation. What am I doing wrong?? The files I downloaded were from
Bob Cummings and Omega site.

Thank you in advance !!