Re: trader status question

Incorporation in Nevada or Wyoming give the most advantage.  Get in touch with
Laughlin Associates in the Nevada state capital, whose name escapes me now, and they
will give you all the information you need.  They will do the work if you want them
to or teach you how to do it yourself.  They sell incorporation services.  One of the
great advantages of Nevada is that they have no communication with the IRS.  There is
no state income tax and they have refused all efforts by the IRS to devulge state
records on their citizens or corporations doing business from there.  You can even
designate a proxy to vote your stock for you and thus maintain anonymity completely.
AMA