Dual Processors/ CQG

Allan,

One thing I forgot to mention, is that when the midnight download takes place, I
cannot do anything else in another workspace.  If I had another application open at
the same time and wanted to close it, I could, between pauses of the HD, but that
could be as little as once a minute or so.  Would NT improve that by itself or
would dual processors, dual HD's, more ram ( I run 128 now) help in permitting true
multitasking?

I shouldn't mix subjects, but I will try anyway.  Besides the obvious objection
over price, does anyone have any direct experience with CQG as a data provider?  I
know it runs Advanced Get as well as other programs, but does it collect tick data
reliably?  I know I can ask a CQG rep, but someone that has used the program is a
better reference.  Now that I got 2000i for a $99 upgrade charge and have seen that
it is not the product I thought I was waiting for, I am open to improving what I
have in TS 4 and BMI.

-Stuart