Re: Future of trading data/software

Sometimes I wish these on-line services had some decent phone support <sigh>.

Right now - about the only thing I use with quote.com are the real time streaming
charts on the major indices.  I don't need anything fancier than the real time
streaming charts on the futures underlying these indices - so I can tell if the
bid/ask prices I'm seeing on the sector stocks (SPY, MDY, DIA, QQQ, etc.) are good or
bad.  Do you have any idea whether this is what I'd get for $24.95?

Also (although I tend to doubt anyone here knows the answer - because bonds are
boring <g>) - is the treasury bond pricing ($9.95 monthly option) real time quotes on
the benchmarks?  Robyn