Re: Future of trading data/software

> Do you happen to know the differences between the charts you get from QCharts -
> and those you get for $24.95?  Robyn

There seem to be no less than three "chart services" from Quote.com (no,
make that four).  There are the charts with the pulldown
menus that let you select the tick intervals, but these don't
provide a full day of 1-minute ticks.  I believe these come from:
(NOW I CAN'T FIND IT!) a selection off the home page ...  There is
(2) Live Charts, an application that runs in your browser, but not
as full featured as QCharts;  There is QCharts;  and there is some other
charting capability that I have Bookmarked that gives me 1-minute ticks
for an entire day.  QCharts lets you save the ticks in an ASCII file
for later technical analysis.  There now ALSO seems to be "Streaming
Charts" which I have not looked at ...   What a cornucopia!

Cheers,
Robin Lake
rbl@xxxxxxxxxxx