Re: Fw: week 4 & 5: Larry Williams Money Tree

Space is limited at this years snake oil show. For a mere $845.00 you get
the works and should qualify to quit your job and be recognized as a world
class trader like Larry Williams. This price doesn't include the Gala
dinner but no worries its just $85 per person. James Wixson is quote as
saying "there was an embarrassment of riches, I wanted to see everyone"!
Yes your hero's will be here folks with us at Wally World. Come see the
awards as Bill Crews just makes them up as he goes like best trader on the
earth, best trader on the water etc. If your lucky you might meet the lady
on TV that made 40% on her money in stocks "going long only" its no joke
she is here smiling as big as ever. How ever I suggest that you skip this
event take you wife to dinner and a movie. Then be prepared to study and
work your butt off for about two maybe three years then you will have
something of a real education in trading.
What bunch of B.S., Geez Louise the stuff they come up with to get in the
newbies pocket book. Makes me want to barf!!!!!!!!

Robert