Re: 2000i

You know, I was looking into those encyclopedias for
computers, but they only have a three page booklet...
How are they going to fit all the information that used
to be in my 30 volumes of E. Brittanica into three
little pages? so nedless to say I did not get it.  Does
anyone know what is the CD for anyway?

;-)

And in regards to TS 2000i, I ran out of paper trying
to print the on line help.  The book is on line... as
in any other product shipped to me in the last couple
of years or so...