Re: trader status question

If you incorporate and do all the trades through the corp. yourself you will not
get trader status.  You would still be the primary functionary in the corp. and
the primary beneficiary of any profits. Your efforts would be considered
ordinary income unless you hired someone else to do the trading and, then, you
have an employee like a regular functioning corp.  Won't work unless, maybe, you
do it in Nevada.  That state has no communication with the IRS.  Therefore, you
can designate a functionary to vote for you and shield your identity.  I still
think there would be problems, but you could try.  AMA