Re: Tax advantages of incorporation ...

Just a word of caution.  I work for the CBOE and do lots of public
seminars.  I have met a great many people who have tried to claim trader
status  ...  I have never met anyone who has successfully survived an
audit. No One.  Tesser's book is considered a farce in the community.  I
heard a story last week, at a seminar in Arizona, of a very active
investor who didn't survive the audit because they entered their orders
over an electronic system ....  by definition the system was not to be
used by professionals .. such as RAE's at CBOE where I work.  The
acknowledgment of using a "nonprofessional" system means he failed the
audit.

Be very careful ...  I've met a lot of people who say they file.  I'm
yet to meet anyone who survived an audit as an off floor user.