RE: Scaling Out of Positions

There is other way to scale-out. That is to put Exit statement into For ...
Next (or While ... Wend) loop.
But unfortunately EL is made in such a way that one exit signal can not be
used twice. So, only real
Option is to have 10 (or as many as necessary) exit signals.

Otherwise, I've done lots of experimenting within my system, on progressive
and regressive pyramiding,
And general conclusion is that regressive pyramiding (scaling-out) is making
a better use of the capital
and producing more profit. Progressive pyramiding (scaling-in) makes far
less profit, but drawdown is
smaller as well.

Regards,
Dejan