RE: War(Offsubject)

Is this really necessary? I find crap from me-tooers and wannabe list
moderators more noisy than the off topic posts (including this noisy post
:)) Geez, guys, we all know the damn rules, so lay off and let the thread die.

I like off topic posts if they are current and applicable to the markets. I
think war in the former Yugoslavia justifies as such a topic, since it's
scaring the bejeezes out of the markets.

Tony

back to helping tend Han's zebra :))

Note to Bob: Yep, you achieved your goal of stirring things up <g>

--- Allan Kaminsky <allank@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>From the list rules that you agreed to abide to:
<snip>